I have submitted my claims with the V70.0 diagnosis code for the G0438 and they are being denied as 'Non Covered diagnosis code", when I contacted NHIC< My MC Contractor> and I asked them to direct me to the documentation that stated what Diagnosis code to use I was informed that they have not received any directions from Medicare as to which diagnosis code to use, and that when they did they would post it on their website.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join