Does anyone code for CTO for coronary artrtery. I have two Interventional doctors that work on this patient doing the same procedure and he says that they both should be able to bill for this. CPT code 92980 under co-surgey is a "O" . So I can't bill with mod 62. Does anyone has this issue . we do this in the cath . lab and its a longer procedure then a normal interventional procedure with stent placement.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join