I would like to assign in the order 656.3x, 663.1x, 644.2x (if delivered before 37weeks)
[Fetal distress first because, that is the primary indication for CS.
Cord compression though the underlying reason, not all compressions necessarily lead to CS. Some cases of cord compression are delivered without complication(fetal distress)]
656.3 fetal distress
663.1x cord around the neck with compression.
644.2x ,yes, if delivered before 37complted weeks of pregnancy
762.6 768.4 goes for newborn record entry.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join