Its been a while since I've done Ambulance billing, but I do remember that Procedure code A0434 was used for Specialty Care transports. This code included pt's being transported w/IV meds that req'd paramedic have special training whoch includes Heparin, Dubatimine & Blood products. Also Critical patients transported on a ventilator. I'm not sure if the procedure code is what your looking for, if not please be more specific and I may be able to help you more.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join