Yes, hard to find. Knot removal amounts to suture removal only.Revision needs to have repair or placing some sutures/ and irrigation sort of stuff there.
Suture removal /Examination under anesthesia we have separate codes. Removal of impacted FB under anesthesia we do have a code. But not for the description we have at hand now, I believe.
If it is away from global, we can have a E/M service.
Do you have any more info as regards to the actual procedure?
I really wish that some one comes out with great idea.
ALL the best.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join