new patients preventative exams are 99381-99387 based on age of patient on the date of exam. Established patients preventatvie exams are 99391-99397 based on age of patient ont he date of exam.
there are several V code for exam V70.0 is general, V72.31 is gyn, V20.2 area is for well child visist.
acquired absense is usually surgical removed. as in Kidney removed for transplant to another. or Kidney removed because of disease.
I hope this has been of help to you.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join