As I am new at this not sure which code to use for a person coming into a clinic for their annual physical. In CPT this would fall within: new patient or existing and the age of pt. So I can either choose as example 99382 or V20.2 Which one would the more correct???
also if who answers me. I've come accross wording in the V codes that states: acquired absense of organ V45.7, what does acquired absense mean? Thank you
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join