I don't use that injection in this office but I do see that new code in the HCPCS book. Unfortunately there are not RVU's set up for HCPCS codes. So the only way to get a fee would be to see how much the doc orders that for so you can bill more than you pay for it. Also, call the insurance companies to see if it is on their fee schedule and ask them how much they pay for J0775 because you want to bill for more than the insurance will pay.
Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join