I am not sure exactly what you are needing. The rev codes are faciltiy. Revenue codes have certain CPT codes that can be pared with them. This does not really correlate in any way to a HCFA (CMS) form. For instance Rev code 360 must have a CPT code in the surgical range. A radiology rev code will not allow a surgical CPT code. The Rev codes indicate different departments in the outpatient setting. ER = 450, clinic =510 and so forth. You can get the list of rev codes and the CPT ranges for each one in the UB-04 manual.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join