You take copies of your resume to all the physician offices in the area that you are looking for employment in. You cannot rely solely on the internet for jobs. The internet is so impersonal anyway. Doing the leg work will help you put a face to the resume and, if you ask to speak to the administrator of the office, you can make that first impression right away. The more professional and knowledeable you can come off, in that first face to face meeting, the better chances you have of nabbing an interview.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join