A patient had a Right hemicolectomy with end colostomy and sigmoid colectomy
with primary anastomosis done and I am not quite sure how to code this. I have the Right Hemi as 44143 but what about the sigmoid colectomy? is there an additional code or would I be changing what I have so far? The DX is Perforation of right colon, perforation of sigmoid colon with pneumatosis.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join