92132 is for ANTERIOR SEGMENT, unilateral or bilateral
92133 is for POSTERIOR SEGMENT, OPTIC NERVE, unilateral or bilateral
92134 is for POSTERIOR SEGMENT, RETINA, unilateral or bilateral
You will need to know whether it is the anterior or posterior segment and if posterior, then you will need to know whether it was the optic nerve or the retina. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join