What you bill depends on the brand of vaccine.
Q2035 for Afluria
Q2036 for Flulaval
Q2037 for Fluvirun
Q2038 for Fluzone
Q2039 for non of the above or not specified
These are of course only for 3+ yrs old, IM injection.
Also only for when billing to Medicare.
Otherwise you would continue to use: 90655,90656,90657,90658,90660,90662.
Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join