Just would want to check your contracts they cover minor ortho procedures in an office setting. I believe the CRNA would be separately reimbursed. But can't say for certain. Whatever would be the best interest of the patient in regards to the physician performing it versus CRNA----safety and cost effectiveness. The physician could potentially be reimbursed with the moderate sedation codes such as 99144/99145. Could check the moderation sedation which are included in the appendix for the procedures he planning to do.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join