I am not in your location but saw someone else stating that they called BCBS in this region and they confirmed there was a system error between some certain dates. Might want to call if you are In-network, they will probably be able to relay this information to you over the phone. Failed conserative therapy, pain radiating down the arms or legs, radiculopathy confirmed by EMG, Current MRI report results, disruption in ADLs might be indications in their medical policy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join