I would use the same codes but I would use lt and rt for ethmoid,rt for frontal sinus and the lt and rt for turbs
depends on ins, if they accept modifiers. Without the 59 you run the chance of the insurance including some procedures together
when they are not. I would reduce the 2nd side on the ethmoid to 1/2 the cost and also reduce the 2nd turbs to 1/2 the cost.
hope this helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join