We bill the following:
36415 - 59
85610 - QW
Please check with your carrier about billing 99211. Our region is covered by Highmark Medicare Services and we are only able to charge the 99211 if the medication needs adjustment, the INR is not therapeutic, or if the patient has symptoms that need to be addressed. The Doctor has to make a note indicating the adjustment in medication and sign off in the record for 99211.
We are allowed to bill the 36415, but it must have a modifier 59 or our carrier will not process it for payment. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join