my docs have questions about this, which i have been unable to get from the website and I have left messages for Medicare to call me back. when they say one AWV a year is it 365 days (exactly) or if they have a AWV in January can they have a subsequent on the next January? My doc wants this in writing from them....Where can I find this?
On the MLN pertaining to the AWV it states effective January 1 2011, implementation date of April...what does the implementation date stand for. Any Help is appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join