DME coding for early stage medical device company

1. Default DME coding for early stage medical device company
    Medical Coding Books
    I am looking for a coder that has expertise in the field of DME that could provide some guidance regarding coding/reimbursement questions for an early stage medical device company.

You can contact me at chall@xifin.com.

Thank you.
    Carol

Smile
    I did medical billing for DME for 3 years... I can try to help you
    Patricia CPC, CANPC

3. Default To Patricia
    I have been having trouble getting my DME (medicare) paid. Can you help me?

adisessa@painpro.com

4. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by chall View Post
    I am looking for a coder that has expertise in the field of DME that could provide some guidance regarding coding/reimbursement questions for an early stage medical device company.

You can contact me at chall@xifin.com.

Thank you.
    Carol
    Good Morning:

My name is Michael Warshaw. In addition to being a practicing podiatrist, I am also a CPC. I not only provide DME items as part of my medical practice ( I have a DME number), I also lecture on appropriately billing, coding, and documenting for DME items. I have also provided expert testimony in Federal Court for the defense for DME issues.

I can be reached via email at mgwarshaw@aol.com or by telephone at 216-780-4538.

MG Warshaw, DPM, CPC

5. Default Dme
    I code for DME , I can help you , if you provide the specifics. The answers depend on what your company is doing . My specific areas are prostetics and orthotics - custom fabricated. My areas require a unique aspect of construction and materials. It is not the traditional aspect of coding or billing. I would be happy to assist you, but need your specific requests. So the floor is yours. I will help.
    Last edited by MHH888; 08-19-2011 at 07:07 PM.

6. Default Resume for coding and reimbursement consulting
    Please see resume attached for professional reimbusement and coding consulting
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Carol,

I have experience in coding for DME. I have done coding for skilled nursing facilities and hospice patients. I have also trained billers on how to do billing for DME. I think I can be of help.

If you need any further information, kindly mail me arunkumar.palakala@gmail.com.

Arunkumar P. CPC.