Getting down to the wire...exam next month.
I'm finalizing the materials that I plan on taking in to the exam.
1. Compliance Guidance for Physician Practices
2. Compliance Guidance for Third Party Billing
3. Compliance Guidance for Laboratories
4. Compliance Guidance for Hospitals
5. False Claims, Stark and Anti-Kickback Statutes
With so many resources listed on the AAPC site and the study guide I found the above to be important. Any suggestions?
Thanks for any input.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join