Thread: 2011 Coding Books

Default 2011 Coding Books

Promo: Code Books
    I tried to order the Hospital Bundle package online today and noticed that it said in my cart that it was a preorder. Are these 2011 code books available yet or no? My exam is in March 2011 so I would think that since one would have to use the current calendar year books to use the 2011 version. Is this the right calendar year or should I be using the 2010 books?

All of the 2011 books should be available. I would call the office on Tuesday and see what is going on. For your test, you will need to use the 2011 books. Good luck on your test.

Yes, all AAPC coding books are in stock and available for immediate shipping.

Thank you. I have another question...What would be a could study guide? Carol Buck's looks good the 2011 CPC Exam study guide, but could it be used to study for the CPC-H as well?

I believe that there are separate study guides for CPC vs. CPC-H.

Thank you that helps. I have ordered the CPC-H study guide plus practice exam bundle through the AAPC. Hopefully that will help.