I'm on the bus at the moment so I can't check the MFSDB but I didn't think this code allowed co-surgeons. If it does, then yes, you can bill this way (althought i'm pretty sure only one of you can bill the 71090).
If co-surgeons are not allowed, then you should bill for insertion of the pulse generator and the cardiologist should bill for the electrodes separately. There are codes for both but again, I'm on the bus and donâ€™t remember the codes off the top of my head
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join