AAPC message boards load slowly??

Default AAPC message boards load slowly??
    Exam Training Packages
    Is it just me or is the AAPC forums area extremely SLOW to load and switch between forums??? I dont notice others complaining within the boards but i have heard a few people in my chapter mention the frustration of trying to participate with discussions but not being able to because of the lag time required between screens. Is it just us???
    Dawnelle Beall, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I
    Licensed AAPC PMCC Instructor
    AAPC ICD-10CM Certified Trainer
    Previous AAPC Local Chapter President & VP

Dawnelle, I find the forums much slower during the day as opposed to EST evening hours. I agree, it is very frustrating.

3. Default
    For me they are just as slow during the day as they are during the morning. Doesn't matter if I log in at 3:00 pm or am it is the same. And I have an excellent, fast cable connection.... I know it is the site... they need to upgrade!

Default Slowness
    I haven't been into the forums for a while due to the time it takes to load each page. It is simply ironic that I logged in today. Thank you for letting me share.

5. Default
    Hi,

I too agree with the above posters...For me its slow during the day time..

Thank you for letting me to share this probem...

Regards,
    Nalini CPC

I too find the forum area extremely slow. I like using the forums for help and education, but it does create an issue for how long it takes for everything to open. If there is a way for them to update this so that it could move quicker it would definitely help. I would feel more productive in my job instead of waiting for messages to open or save!!
    Jodi Dibble, CPC

Default SO glad you spoke up!
    I'm so glad you spoke up .... I thought it was ME (or my computer).

I concur, that it is very frustrating.

F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC

8. Default
    i to have noticed a difference in the speed. So much so that I have stopped going to the site for the most part.

Will have to see improvement before it's worth my while to renew next time.

Thumbs up
    Thanks for all the feedback! I contacted Marti and she wasn't aware there was an issue. She's addressing this with the IT dept....hopefully it will improve!
    Dawnelle Beall, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I
    Licensed AAPC PMCC Instructor
    AAPC ICD-10CM Certified Trainer
    Previous AAPC Local Chapter President & VP