Part of my job is to give statewide support. I recieved a question about billing for fitness testing and Im really not sure how to answer it.
An appointment is made upon referral from and the tests are given individually. It takes about 25 minutes or less. The tests make up 3 categories: Aerobic Fitness, Muscular Strength, and Flexibility. Not all, but some of these categories are scored on the quantity they can perform for a set amount of time. Personal information is also collected, such as(gender, DOB) and their Body Composition (ht,wt, BMI).
How if at all, could this be coded?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join