whether physician or faciltiy billing, you should always charge based on your stated fee schedule and let the payer do the discounting. we list the procdures on the claim in RVU order highest to lowest. Just remember on your diagnostic lap and the chromopertubation, you cannot bill for the diagnostic lap once a definitive procedure is performed via the approach. and again you cannot charge twice for the 58558 as one is inclusive in the other. so you have 2 procedure codes for this encounter not 4. Discounting will occur in the facility for any status S procedures.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join