You can look at time invested and a requirement of a response from the physician to change the course of an intended procedure when it has to be determined that it has to be terminated. For the payment of preparing the patient, attempt at starting the procedure, realization the procedure needs to be aborted, documenting, potentially meeting with the patient's family and explaining to the patient the need to postpone completion or ensuring the patient receives the proper additional medical attention if there is circumstances that call for that then the procedure could warrant the reporting of the procedure with 53.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join