I'm taking a shot here based on some things I've read...I think that it refers to an electronic intervention to increase exercise. It's a project that combines expertise in informatics, human factors in computer applications, health behavior change, and exercise science. It's a program designed to assist cardiac patients to incorporate the lifestyle changes needed for long-term exercise. I think that you can direct questions to Shirley M. Moore, RN, PhD, FAAN: firstname.lastname@example.org
There's also a website: http://fpb.cwru.edu/EChange/index.shtm
Hope this helps or at least points you in the right direction! Good Luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join