878.7- Open wound of genital organs ..... vagina complicated
911.8 -other and unspecified superficial injury of trunk ( applicable to vagina) without mention of infection.
V15.29- Other personal history presenting hazards to health
E 878.6- Surgical operation and other procedures as the cause of ABNORMAL reaction of the patient; other specified surgical operations & procedures
E928.9- other and unspecified environmental and accidental causes; accidentNOS /blow NOS- stated as accidentally inflicted.
I hope most of them are applicable(Reportable), if not all.
I think you can analyse with the exact OP note too, having these codes in mind.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join