I taught Anatomy and physiology using the coloring books. You can go to any book store and find them. Now they have separate anatomy coloring books. Most have one or 2 pages of text that describes the anatomy depicted by the picture on the opposite page and includes even what color to use. I aways suggest one person to read the text and augment the txt where necessary while the students do the coloring as each area is covered. I recently suggested this to a friend that was struggling in her anatomy class. I told her to dictate the txt and play it back while coloring. She was amazed and yester called to tell me that she did so well on the second test that the instructor wants to see her coloring book! It could make for a great chapter meeting!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join