I was one of those who while I was still studying for medical coding course online has read thousands of complaints from CPC-As and even shockingly enough CPCs with 10 year experience having difficulty finding a job. I told myself, that won't happen to me. Fast forward to now - yes, I praise God for helping me start my new year with a bang as i planned which is to finish my medical coding course AND be CPC-A certified by the end of 2010.
I am still looking for that elusive job. An opportunity that keeps avoiding me just because I have no experience in the field. It really frustrates me. I have the skills, the knowledge, the capability to do THE job. All I need is a chance. This present economic situation is I know the most to blame. I just really hope starting my new year with a bang will not go to waste.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join