"The physician draws a local anesthetic into the syringe and injects it into the brachial plexus, approached in one of three locations: intrascalene, supraclavicular, or axillary."
Above is from Encoder,
I was wondering if the block would be billed per approach. Not per mutiple needles placed for the same approach. Not really sure tried to look at the anatomy pictures at this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachial_plexus
But not billing enough of these to have already searched for the answer like if I had already encountered the question you are presenting.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join