I use AMA's CPT and Ingenix HCPCS and ICD-9 - I like them all. I've never used the AAPC's, though, so I couldn't give you a comparison. I know that Ingenix's ICD-9 has little notes throughout it that are very helpful in code selection, and that not all publications have them. You should check out a bookstore that carries them and see if you could flip through some different publications to see which you'd prefer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join