I would say 907.0- Late effects of intracranial injury w/o mention of skull fracture -OR-
905.0- Late effects of skull fracture, (not knowing the specifics); and then the 344.00 for quadraplegia and 345.0 for the siezure disorder. Code 296.90- episodic mood disturbance or 396.99 for mood disorder NEC last. Never code a mood disorder in the top three dx's if you can help it unless you are a mental health facility. If you know the cause of the head injury, (i.e., mva), you can append the correct E code at the end of the list.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join