AAPC - Back to school
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coding from home

AAPC: Back to School
    Originally Posted by CatLaw
    I don't know if you all have been getting the email from the AAPC from the Coding Network looking for at-home coders, but it looks like a good oppertunity! They are looking for coders to work from home, anywhere in the U.S, part time or full time. You may be interested. I saved the email on my Blackberry. If any of you are interested, let me know and I can forward you the email.

Catherine could you forward that email to myself as well. jaynine122@aol.com. Thanks!!

Janine Fawcett, CPC

Default work from home

Newly certified but would like to try for the work from home postion. Can you please send me the e- mail also. My e-mail address is redcyn66@yahoo.com. Thank you

Smile Remote coder

I am interested in any part time coding from home as I am unable to work full time now... I have many years of experience and I have worked in many specialties such as: chiropractic, cardiology, orthopedic, opthalmology, thoracic surgery. I also worked at a cancer treatment center in Maryland for 2 years.... I love all of these specialties but my favorites are opthalmology, orthopedic, chiropractic. So if anyone out there is looking for a part time coder.. let me know.. I love coding and would love to help you out....

Thanks for the information... my email is cindyo1004@yahoo.com

Sarasota FL

i would suggest you research remote posts on this forum regarding TCN. They are not all they seem despite being around a while. I've heard more negatives than positives about them. Having said that, there are those who have had a good experience. I know when I spoke to them on the phone they were really quite rude and they never responded to the information I sent them (which they had requested).
    Good luck. By the way, if you have no experience you will not be able to do remote coding. When you first start out you need all the help and advice you can get. Far better to be in an environment where those around you can help. I have a lot of medical background and could not have done remote coding without several years experience.

Default working from home

good morning

Yes i am also interested in working form home.
    My email address is casajo43@yahoo.com

thank you

Default Seeking a coding position, (would love for it to be remote)

Has anyone had luck finding remote coding positions? I have 2 years experience in billing and coding and am CPC certified. I am looking for on-site and off-site. If anyone has any leads please share. pleeeaasse

To Catherine...thanks for the post...please email me more info aat quelbird@yahoo.com.

Default Be wary...

Agreed with the comments that you need to be careful when dealing with this company. While I know someone that works for this company a co-worker and I both applied. It took a month for them to reply to me requesting that I test. After giving me a 1 wk time limit to complete the test (more than acceptable) it took over 3 months to get a response. All I kept hearing was the person who grades the tests was on vacation and catching up. After dozens of very friendly emails asking for test results they finally replied stating due to my test results they couldn't hire me. They also couldn't give me any feedback on my test results. None. My co-worker who applied a month before I did still hasn't heard back from them. I believe they told me no just to get me to stop emailing them. Otherwise, why not give feedback. A simple score would have sufficed. Return emails have gone on with no response.

It was just as well. Taking over 3 months for a reply was a huge red flag for me. I wouldn't have accepted it anyway. What will happen if I ever had a problem?

Sarasota FL

Default Tcn

Something I find surprising is that AAPC would have a relationship with this company.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast