Finding a work from home job may be a bit difficult cause it depends alot on experience. I currently don't work from home but I am interested in it. I do have friends who do work from home and some found jobs mostly through staffing companies like H.I.M. Recruiters, Peak Health Solutions and Aerotek. Websites like indeed.com often can direct you to other recruiters. It takes time but experience in different fields is a big plus. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join