In my practice, we use the S-codes for the blue shield plans, and I just changed jobs and they also use it for Capital Blue Cross, I know that the Shields pay for it, not really familiar with Cross yet, but I'm going to track a few of them. When I asked one of my workers about it she wasn't sure if Cross paid it or not, she said she was "told" to use it for Cross also...
Does anyone else have any experience with Blue Cross covering the S-codes, I'd like to hear from you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join