Some people have a great experience. However, personally, I feel you have to have to know the doctor you are going to do billing for. I think some doctors worry about the HIPAA compliance, for whatever reason, and would rather outsource their billing to a company who was referred by someone else. My brother-in-law started his business at home with a radiologist who happened to be his friend. As his business grew, he discontinued the home based billing and opened an office.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join