I use these codes over here in the practice I work for. It's for patients that walk in with no schedule appointment. You can use this during regular scheduled evening, weekend, or holiday office hours.
But I recommend you collect this money up front. Instead of billing the insurance for this. Meaning for example, patients pay like $15 to $25 extra outside of there co-pay, for seeing them on a walk in service. Because insurance companies aren't paying this to often. Don't get me wrong I seen payment on these. Anywhere from $5.00 to $20. So it depend on you how your practice would like to apply these codes.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join