Youâ€™re correct. Assign 37220 for iliac (New Category I CPT codes)
Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) ILIAC-37220
Each additional vessel +37222
Common iliac branches into external iliac and â€śinternal iliacâ€ť (formerly known as the hypogastric artery)
RE: Your cpt choice 35471- It should to be "35473 iliac" instead; Anyways Code Deleted 2011-01-01.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join