Results 1 to 2 of 2

Expert help please :)

  1. #1
    Default Expert help please :)
    Medical Coding Books
    I have a question my surgeon did excision debridment of decubitus pressure ulcer of the buttocks. I can't seem to locate a CPT code for this. I was wondering do I use the 11403 code? This is a pressure ulcer. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

  2. Default
    You've given limited information. I would look in the section of your CPT book 15920-

    Hope that helps.


Similar Threads

  1. EP expert
    By deeva456 in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:06 AM
  2. Expert help please
    By CRC CPC in forum General Surgery
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:16 PM
  3. expert please
    By daniel in forum Cardiovascular Thoracic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
  4. I need E/M expert. PLEASE. ?????
    By daniel in forum E/M
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.