Here is the problem coding vitreomacular traction; it is a precursor condition that may develop into a macular hole or be evident as degenerative stage of Proliferative diabetic retinopathy otherwise as a "pseudocyst" it may resolve all by itself. The safest diagnosis is â€śother disorders of vitreousâ€ť ICD-9 379.29
I hope this helps.
John Uecke CPC, CPMA, CHA, COBS, CMIS, CMOM, OCS
NOVA Medical Billing, Inc.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join