Can ABI (CPT 93922) be billed based on this:
Indication for procedure:
Consent was obtained. The procedure and risks were explained in detail. Questions were encouraged and answered.
The patient is a 47-year old female who presents with right foot.
Metatarsaophalangeal (joint) sprain (845.12)
Claw toe (acquired) (735.5)
Other acquired deformities of ankle and foot (736.79)
Raynaud's syndrome (443.0)
Pending doctor's review and approval of the ABI test results the patient will proceed with surgical correction of the right foot.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join