"Use code 93455,93457,93459 or 93461 when selective injections are made into arterial conduits (internal mammary,radial or gastroduodenal arteery bypass graphs), whether used or contemplated to be used as a graft, when angiography is performed at time of cardiac cattheterization."....
source Zhealth Publishing Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiovascular Coding Reference Fifth Edition 2011
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join