I have worked as a Medical Coder since 2005 and received my certification for Certified Professional Coder in May 2010. I enjoy medical coding so much that I have decided to take on a second job as a Medical Coder. I currently work for Department of Defense at a local military base. I code for a government office that specializes in OBGYN, and soon I will also code for a vast number of other specialties; but not limited to Optometry, Behavioral Health and TBI (traumatic brain injury). I started coding in an urgent care setting, similar to a family practice. My years of experience and broad knowledge of a variety of specialties makes me an excellent candidate for any coding position. I am flexible with work and eager to take on new challenges. My only preference is to obtain a remote job and work part time and work my way up to full time, as I am currently working full time. Thank you for taking to the time to review my resume, which is attached. I am looking forward to hearing from prospective employers soon.

Thank you, Susan H,CPC