I'm not sure where you're located but I pulled the following information from the Trailblazer site about the 96523...Hope this helps.. I found this on page 5 of the link below.
Medicare will consider payment for code 96523Â©, irrigation of implanted venous access device for drug delivery systems, if it is the only service provided that day. If there is a visit or other chemotherapy administration or non-chemotherapy injection or infusion service provided on the same day, payment for 96523 is included in the payment for the other service.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join