The best advice I can give you is TAB TAB TAB your ICD-9 and CPT books. The test is long and you need to be fast at locating your answers. If you don't know Medicare ABCD, get to know what they do and who is responsible. TAB all of the definitions in your books since you won't have a medical dictionary available. Make lots of notes and I would suggest purchasing the practice exams on the AAPC website. It really helped me get ready for the real thing.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join