No problems getting paid. We bill the H&P only at the first visit and only during the weekly treatments if the patient needs to be seen for other reasons, we would then append -25 Mod. We do get paid with both H&P and PTNS alone. There has been confusion on the 95971 which we use to bill with the unlisted code. 64566 says "do not report with 64555, 95970-95972" although he had received payment for 95971 w/ 64566. Hope that helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join