In my opinion: Hair- the ingrowing hair is an autologous tissues with its root and bulb intact and with it's nerve and blood supply intact. it can not be categorized into a" foreign body".
I feel it can go with the unlisted 17999 only. Perhaps, may be we can give thought to destruction of benign lesion(s)!!?
The diagnisis code also difficult to fit in. could the ICD -9 CM go for 704.8 ?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join