I'm currently working with the company. I just completed training. The company is good, but the position is posted as fulltime and youâ€™re not always able to make your 40 hours. Also there is a 5 day training class that you must pass with a 95% or better and if you donâ€™t they don't pay you for the training. Also the chart reviews are on a first come first get basis meaning if other remote reviewers download a large majority of the reviews you may not be able to get a full 8 hour day. They experience a lot of down time also. I think it a good opportunity if you already have a full time income. I would not reliable in this job as your primary means of income. During the 90 days your checked for productivity and error rate and it has to be 5% or less. If your error rate is high they will terminate employment.
So I say all of that to say if youâ€™re looking for an extra job and you can dedicate 40 hours a week to it then go for it. During the training period youâ€™re only expected to review 15 charts a day. After youâ€™re expected to review 60 charts a day and I have had some charts a low as 1 page and as high as 584 pages.
I hope that helps....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join