AAPC - Back to school

Thread: norton healthcare

Default norton healthcare

AAPC: Back to School
    my husband may be relocating to louisville ky. I was looking at job postings for my self for that area and I saw several positions for norton healthcare. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the company. How are they to work for.
    Thanks fluff
    Donna Fish

Default Jobs at Norton Healthcare

I only worked for Norton Healthcare for 1 year but, I loved it. The reason I left was I got a job offer with the DoD at Ft. Knox. I don't know how much coding experience you have but, I know that as far as compensation it would be better if you could get a job as an inpatient coder for one of the Norton's hospital locations. I got a job at one their immediate care center locations right after I got my certification. The pay was only $13.00 an hour but it was still more than I was making as a receptionist. I know that they start their inpatient coders at $18.00 per hour. I hope this information was helpful.

Similar Threads

1. United healthcare
    By ALPINE in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:21 PM
  2. New to Healthcare Field
    By Cynthia1979 in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:47 PM
  3. AIM Healthcare
    By amy_mousie in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 10