I'm currently expecting any day now & am looking at staying home with our child. I can't afford to quit working entirely and would love to find a coding from home position. Is there any coding from home positions that are out there? I have experience in family practice for 5 years and currently have been in an orthopaedic spine practice coding spine surgeries, injections, physical therapy, and office visits. Could anyone help me out? I would appreciate it!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join