Thread: coding from home jobs

Exclamation coding from home jobs

Promo: Code Books
    I'm currently expecting any day now & am looking at staying home with our child. I can't afford to quit working entirely and would love to find a coding from home position. Is there any coding from home positions that are out there? I have experience in family practice for 5 years and currently have been in an orthopaedic spine practice coding spine surgeries, injections, physical therapy, and office visits. Could anyone help me out? I would appreciate it!

Default coding from home

Try K-force, I worked from home for a few months, they are always looking for coders. Good luck and congratulations.
    Malama pono,

Sundae Yomes
    CPC, CPMA, CEMC, CGIC, CGSC, CCS-P

Quote Originally Posted by sundaey View Post
    Try K-force, I worked from home for a few months, they are always looking for coders. Good luck and congratulations.
    I agree, definitely try K-Force. I currently work full time, but was recommended to one of their recruiters. I received numerous calls regarding remote coding opportunities that I, regretfully, had to turn down. I just cannot take on a second job right now. The fact that the recruiter called me so many times leads me to believe that they probably have quite a bit of coding work.

Good luck and congrats on the baby!!
    Vanessa Mier, CPC

Default Opportunities

Congrats on the baby! I just had my second in December. I've been coding from home for five years (just before my first one arrived). I have a small list of companies that hire at home coders that I have compiled on my website. I have worked for three of the ones listed. You may want to look into the details first though because most at home positions are independent contract ones.

Here's a link to the list, just scroll to the bottom: http://www.medicalbillingandmedicalc...odingjobs.html

Good luck!
    Last edited by kristyrodecker; 02-11-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spell check; take out HTML

If you are interesting in teaching, Ultimate Medical Academy is looking for online instructors. I have been working for them for over 4 months and absolutely love it. Do a Google search and give them a call. They are located in Florida.

There was another thread someone started about coding from home and I had replied to it. Anyways, the AAPC had sent me an e-mail about The Coding Network looking for at-home coders in all specialties. Either full time, part time, temporary or permanent. Go to www.codingnetwork.com.

Good luck!
    Catherine

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the suggestions! I will look into them.